The Community Skill Building Network is running a workshop on Understanding Inclusion.
This session will help you understand the meaning of inclusion, ways to build inclusion in our work and spaces, and will allow for participants to share with and learn from one another.
- Ruth Greenspan, Neighbourhood Leadership Institute and Mohawk College;
- Shahad Al-Saqqar, Neighbourhood Leadership Institute;
- Pat Wright, Neighbourhood Leadership Institite;
- Cindilee Ecker-Flagg, Native Women's Centre;
- Cat Love, CSBN Network;
- Reba Shahid, CSBN Network;
- Nazia Zeb, Social Planning and Research Council;
- Lauren Soluk, Mohawk City School;
- Brandon Braithwaite, Social Planning and Research Council;
- Lyna Saad, Social Planning and Research Council;
- Jay Carter, Evergreen CityWorks;
- Matt Thompson, Social Planning and Research Council.
Doors open at 6pm. Childcare, snacks and treats will be provided. Bus tickets provided upon request.